2011 Higher Education Tax Update
- Key 2010 Tax Law Provisions
- 2011: “The Year of the UBIT”
- Schedule K – Supplemental Information on Tax-Exempt Bonds
- We Don’t Have to File Form 990… Do We?
- “De-listing” of Cell Phones
Dave serves as Partner and is dedicated to meeting client needs in the exempt organization tax arena through review of client returns, consulting engagements, training, and the compilation of the annual CapinCrouse Higher Education Tax Reporting Trends Project. He has 30 years of accounting experience and serves several industry committees, including the AICPA Not-for-Profit Advisory Council. Dave has also served on the IRS Advisory Committee on Tax Exempt and Government Entities (ACT).