2016 Higher Education Tax Update
- IRS “Data-Driven Decision Making”
- Form 1098-T reporting changes
- The IRS charitable rollover being made permanent
- How to determine if you are an Applicable Large Employer (ALE)
- How the overtime final rules affect higher education institutions
Download your complimentary copy to get the information and insight you need.
Dave serves as Partner and is dedicated to meeting client needs in the exempt organization tax arena through review of client returns, consulting engagements, training, and the compilation of the annual CapinCrouse Higher Education Tax Reporting Trends Project. He has 30 years of accounting experience and serves several industry committees, including the AICPA Not-for-Profit Advisory Council. Dave has also served on the IRS Advisory Committee on Tax Exempt and Government Entities (ACT).