2018 Higher Education Tax Update
This includes updates on these issues and more:
- Tax reform, with a look at the provisions that most impact higher ed
- Advertising vs. qualified sponsorship payments
- The minister’s housing allowance
- Exempt allocations of “dual use” facilities
- IRS Exempt Organizations division Issues Snapshots
- Revenue enhancement opportunities
- Unrelated business income tax resources
Download your free copy today for insight to help you plan and prepare during 2018.
Dave is dedicated to meeting client needs in the exempt organization tax arena through review of client returns, consulting engagements, training, and the compilation of the annual CapinCrouse Higher Education Tax Reporting Trends Project. He has 29 years of accounting experience and serves several industry committees, including the AICPA Not For Profit Advisory Council. Dave has also served on the IRS Advisory Committee on Tax Exempt and Government Entities (ACT).