Helpful Nonprofit Cybersecurity Resources
Here are some ways you can boost your cybersecurity knowledge and defenses:
- Access articles and blog posts on a range of cybersecurity topics on our website.
- Sign-up for our e-news to receive email alerts on breaking cybersecurity news and other issues.
- Watch this recorded cybersecurity webcast:
- Take the online Cyber Fitness Self-Test to check the strength of your cybersecurity controls.
- Catch up on our National Cybersecurity Awareness Month alerts for insight and tips:
- Check out the new nonprofit cybersecurity resources from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). This includes fact sheets, quizzes, and videos on a range of important cybersecurity topics.
As the FTC notes, “If you collect information about people, you need to protect it.” A cyberattack can affect your organization, your donors, and the people and communities you serve.
If you have any questions about cybersecurity at your organization, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help!Sign up for e-news and alerts