Tax Compliance and Advisory Services
CapinCrouse provides a full range of tax and compliance services. Whether you need help with federal and state registration and reporting or advice on tax-exempt status and compliance, our nonprofit tax professionals are equipped to serve.
Our tax and compliance consulting services include:
- Exempt organization returns and filings
- State filing and compliance assessment – business, payroll, sales, solicitation, other
- Assistance in forming business structures, including for-profit and tax-exempt organizations
- Identifying tax-exempt status requirements and compliance concerns
- Taxation of ministers and other religious workers
- Taxation of U.S. citizens working overseas and international tax matters
- Unrelated business income activities assessment and reporting
- Charitable gift planning and tax compliance
- Employee benefits, pension and profit-sharing planning, and compliance
- Evaluation of compliance with excess benefit and intermediate sanction rules
Need assistance with an issue not listed above? Please contact us to learn more about how we can serve your organization.