ACIPA Not-for-Profit Certificate Programs
Accounting and financial reporting for not-for-profit organizations are more complex than ever. The AICPA offers two certificate programs that can help.
These online programs are designed to enhance your understanding of the complex not-for-profit financial environment, and we’ve arranged with the AICPA for our clients to receive a substantial discount.
The ACIPA Not-for-Profit Certificate Programs can help your staff and your board members:
- Increase their knowledge of the not-for-profit financial environment
- Demonstrate a commitment to fiscal responsibility to stakeholders
- Improve work quality and efficiency
- Gain a more thorough understanding of the results and recommendations of your audit and help them prepare for questions the audit team might ask
- Apply references, ideas, and best practices from the program
We know first-hand the value these certificates can provide. All of our managers and partners have completed or are in the process of completing them to enhance our existing knowledge and gain new resources for assisting our clients.
You can learn more about the certificate programs here.