Intern and Associate Qualifications
Every CPA firm is looking for capable accounting graduates and professionals. CapinCrouse also works hard to find people who are drawn to the unique opportunity we offer — the opportunity to combine your career with your passion to serve.
Seeking Difference-Makers with a Passion to Serve
To succeed at CapinCrouse you need to flourish on challenges and diversity, and thrive on handling multiple roles and competing priorities.
Real concern for our clients is not optional. Neither is professional competency or a passion to serve. Although the investment required is great, the reward is even greater!
We have accounting internships and associate positions available nationwide. Here are some of the qualifications we’re looking for:
- Interns: College juniors and rising seniors working toward a bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related finance degree, with a 3.25 GPA
- Associates: Graduating college seniors or recent graduates with a bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related finance degree and a 3.25 GPA; preference is also given to candidates graduating with the 150 hours required to sit for the CPA exam
- A reputation of integrity, even in conflictive situations
- The ability to produce high-quality work while meeting deadlines
- The ability to develop open and trusting relationships
- The ability to work in a team, whether as a member or leader, and to motivate yourself to grow professionally and serve with excellence
- The desire to work as a professional in a CPA firm with CapinCrouse’s mission and values
- A passion to serve others, especially nonprofit organizations
Intern and associate job responsibilities include:
- Providing high-quality service to clients as a productive member of assigned audit teams
- Participating in office events and initiatives as a productive team member of the practice office
- Actively pursuing professional development, with an initial focus on CPA certification
- Actively developing auditing knowledge and skills so as to assume increasingly more complex audit and other assurance responsibilities
- Displaying integrity and professional behavior consistent with CapinCrouse’s mission and values
- Acting respectfully and consistently with client values