Why Work at CapinCrouse?
CapinCrouse offers an outstanding opportunity for training, advancement, and personal and professional development – all while serving mission-focused nonprofit organizations that are changing lives.
As a national full-service CPA and consulting firm devoted to serving nonprofit organizations, our team works with more than 1,500 mission-focused clients, including domestic and international outreach organizations, universities and seminaries, foundations, media ministries, rescue missions, churches and denominations.
So why work at CapinCrouse?
The Opportunity to Put Your Values to Work
A position at CapinCrouse allows you to converge your career and profession with the meaningful purpose and satisfaction that comes from serving mission-focused nonprofit organizations.
Significant Personal and Professional Development
Our strong commitment to invest in your personal and professional development includes:
- An annual minimum of 40 hours of continuing professional education (CPE) development
- Variety and challenge in work areas, roles, and locations, including travel opportunities
- Guidance from a professional development coach
- Office-specific team development sessions
- Firm-sponsored professional memberships
- Assistance or reimbursement for the CPA review course and exam
- Office service days and team-building activities
The many benefits of working at CapinCrouse include:
- A challenging and enriching career in the nonprofit sector, which holds tremendous career growth potential
- The deep personal satisfaction that comes from contributing to those we serve and empowering them as they work to change lives around the world
- An empowering and supportive culture and work environment
- A competitive compensation package with all the benefits you’d expect from a national firm
See why our employees love working here:
Ready to put your values to work? View career opportunities nationwide.