Webcast for Churches: Managing the Impact of Coronavirus on Your Church
As we all know, we are facing an unprecedented challenge that is evolving quickly. How are churches responding to the impact of COVID-19 (coronavirus)? How can you keep your congregants safe? What about giving and outreach?
Listen to the one-hour webcast as we share results from our recent church survey and discuss:
- How churches are adjusting Sunday services and weekday ministry and how to keep your activities safe
- Ideas for ongoing ministry
- How to encourage continued giving
- Proactive steps to take if a cash flow shortage is anticipated
- How to expand your outreach to your community
- How to maintain security and internal control effectiveness while employees are working remotely
This is a challenging time, but it also presents opportunities for evangelism. This webcast provides data and insight to help your church manage this time of uncertainty and stay connected with your congregation.
This webcast has already occurred.
CapinCrouse Church Financial Health Index – A convenient online dashboard of key measures, ratios, benchmarks, and peer information to help you make informed strategic decisions
Keeping Data Secure for Remote Workers – CapinTech article
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly about Coronavirus for Your Church – XPastor article
Connecting with the Congregation During the Corona Virus Pandemic – XPastor article
Coronavirus and the Church: CT’s Latest News and Advice – resources from Christianity TodaySign up for e-news and alerts