New COVID-19 Resources for Nonprofits, Churches & Higher Ed
“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.” – Ephesians 6:10
Visit capincrouse.com and click the COVID-19 banner for the latest resources. We’re updating the site continually as new information becomes available.
During this time of rapid change, each Thursday we will send a recap of the latest COVID-19 resources and information.
Here is what’s new this week:
- On Monday, the SBA and the U.S. Department of Treasury provided some clarification about the new Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act. Learn more in our updated article.
- As higher education institutions work to reduce expenses, it’s important to cut costs in a way that still ensures valuable and memorable student experiences and outcomes. Partner Junice Jones provides considerations for reducing expenses at your institution.
- Church leaders are being tasked to adapt once again as churches reopen. Tony Bowick, Executive Pastor at The Church at Rocky Peak and John Van Drunen, Executive Pastor at Fellowship Bible Church joined CapinCrouse Partners Rob Faulk and Stan Reiff to discuss how they are navigating this new normal. Watch the recorded webcast.
- Know the fraud risks a remote work environment poses for churches. Principal Kenneth Tan discussed the risks and five questions church leaders should ask during today’s “Insights” Facebook Live shortcast. Watch the recording here. You can access upcoming topics and links to prior shortcasts on our website.
- Attend our free webcast on “Liquidity – Unprecedented Uncertainty.” Please join us on June 25 for a look at the best practices of organizations addressing the question of liquidity while facing a new level of uncertainty. Register here.
- Get assistance navigating the PPP loan forgiveness application process. The CapinCrouse PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Service provides third-party assurance to assist you with your various lender requirements for loan forgiveness. Learn more.
Please forward this email to anyone who would find the information helpful and encourage them to sign up for our e-news.
Sign up for e-news and alerts