An Update and New COVID-19 Resources for Nonprofits, Churches & Higher Ed
Loving Our Neighbors
“‘… And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.” – Mark 12 30-31 (ESV)
We are in a uniquely challenging time. COVID-19 and the uncertainty it has caused continue to impact us all. And like many of you across this great country, we are deeply saddened by recent events. The United States of America was built upon the Judeo-Christian ideals that God-given rights are not to be denied any person.
Please join us in loving your neighbor as yourself and in praying for an end to the violence around us. May we all act out of love for each other.
New COVID-19 Resources for Nonprofits, Churches & Higher Ed
Visit capincrouse.com and click the COVID-19 banner for the latest resources. We’re updating the site continually as new information becomes available.
During this time of rapid change, each Thursday we will send a recap of the latest COVID-19 resources and information.
Here is what’s new this week:
- Both the House and the Senate have passed the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act, clearing the way for the bill to be signed into law by President Trump. This article explains the key changes the Act makes to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan program.
- Get assistance navigating the PPP loan forgiveness application process. The CapinCrouse PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Service provides third-party assurance to assist you with your various lender requirements for loan forgiveness. Learn more.
- Attend a free webcast:
- Thursday, June 11 – Partners Rob Faulk and Stan Reiff will be joined by two executive pastors to discuss “Getting Back to Church – How XPs Can Approach Reopening Safely.” Register here.
- Thursday, June 25 – What can small, faith-based nonprofit organizations do to get immediate liquidity if they do not have discretionary cash? Partner Daniel M. Campbell will share best practices during a webcast on “Liquidity – Unprecedented Uncertainty.” Register here.
- See how your church can budget in response to the COVID-19 crisis. Watch the recording of today’s “Insights” Facebook Live shortcast with Audit Manager Ian Ferguson here. You can see a list of upcoming topics in the series on our website.
Please forward this email to anyone who would find the information helpful and encourage them to sign up for our e-news.
We continue to offer our prayers for you, our nation, and the world during this difficult time. We are here to help.Sign up for e-news and alerts