New COVID-19 Resources for Nonprofits, Churches & Higher Ed
But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness. – Psalm 86:15
Visit capincrouse.com and click the COVID-19 banner at the top for the latest resources. We’re updating the site continually as new information becomes available.
During this time of rapid change, each Thursday we will send a recap of the COVID-19 resources we’ve added to our website during the week.
Here is what’s new this week:
- Key Provisions of the CARES Act Economic Relief Plan – The CARES Act is estimated to provide more than $2 trillion in economic aid in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Here is a summary of several key provisions for nonprofits, churches, educational institutions, and individuals to be aware of.
- How the Paycheck Protection Loan Program Applies to Nonprofit Organizations – The new Paycheck Protection Loan program is designed to provide small businesses, including nonprofits, with immediate access to cash to allow them to survive the disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more in this article.
- Recorded Webcasts and Resources – If you missed our webcasts this week or would like a refresher, check out the recordings and helpful resources:
- Nonprofit Tax Update – COVID-19 Legislation Recorded Webcast and follow up blog post addressing several questions raised during the webcast
- Walking Through the Application Process for CARES Act and PPP Loans
Please forward this email to anyone who would find the information helpful and encourage them to sign up for our e-news.
We continue to offer our prayers for you, our nation, and the world during this difficult time. We are here to help.Sign up for e-news and alerts