Webcast for Nonprofits: Alternative Investments – Handling Accounting, Auditing and Tax Concerns
This fast-paced webcast will review what alternative investments are and help you determine whether your organization has any. We’ll also explore the issues to be mindful of as you account for alternative investments, prepare for your annual audit, and evaluate the impact on your Form 990/990T.
- Define alternative investments, including the different types
- Assess and address accounting concerns as to valuation and existence
- Prepare for your annual audit
- Identify issues on the annual K-1 from the partnership
- List other tax issues related to alternative investments
Attendees can earn up to 1.0 hour of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit.Sign up for e-news and alerts