Webcast for Nonprofits: Fund Development
- What is the most popular deferred gift?
- Are my peers offering deferred gifts?
- How frequently should I run a capital campaign?
- How competitive is my bequest income?
We analyze these statistics and other significant data points related to fundraising and development from the 2018 CapinCrouse Development Survey. With significant participation in the 2018 study, data and information in the Data Warehouse continues to gain traction.
- Assess which deferred gift instruments are more popular and explain how the current investment and interest rate climate affects particular types of deferred gifts
- Analyze the growing trend in personalized DAF offerings
- Discuss the current merits of pooled income funds
- Define each type of deferred gift offered by CapinCrouse survey participants
- Evaluate what your peers are doing in the areas of deferred giving and fund development
This webcast has already occurred.
Please note that CPE credit is not available for recorded webcasts.Sign up for e-news and alerts