Webcast for Nonprofits: Fund Development
- What is the most popular deferred gift?
- Are my peers offering deferred gifts?
- How frequently should I run a capital campaign?
- How competitive is my bequest income?
We’ll analyze these statistics and other significant data points related to fundraising and development from the 2018 CapinCrouse Development Survey. With significant participation in the 2018 study, data information in the CapinCrouse/CEATH database continues to gain traction.
- Assess which deferred gift instruments are more popular and explain how the current investment and interest rate climate affects particular types of deferred gifts
- Analyze the growing trend in personalized DAF offerings
- Discuss the current merits of pooled income funds
- Define each type of deferred gift offered by CapinCrouse survey participants
- Evaluate what your peers are doing in the areas of deferred giving and fund development
Registration is free and attendees can earn up to one hour of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit.
Sign up for e-news and alerts