Our Team and Nonprofit Expertise
Through national practice management and technology, we leverage people, expertise, and best practices from across the firm to meet the specific needs of each client we serve.
Because we only serve nonprofit organizations, we start with the advantage of already understanding the unique requirements and challenges in this industry.
Our Commitment to Serving the Nonprofit Community
The firm’s leaders, partners and principal, and other team members regularly participate in national roles and events that impact our nation’s not-for-profit entities, and are or have been involved in industry groups such as:
- AICPA Nonprofit Expert Panel and Audit Guide Task Force
- AICPA Annual Nonprofit Organizations Industry Conference
- Christian Leadership Alliance (CLA)
- Association of Business Administrators of Christian Colleges (ABACC)
- Council of Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU)
- Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)
- FASB Not-for-Profit Advisory Committee
- IRS Advisory Committee on Tax Exempt and Government Entities (ACT)
- MissioNexus Mission Leaders Conference
- Accord Network Gifts in Kind Standards and Summit
- National Editorial Board for Thomson Reuters Profitable Solutions for Nonprofits
- Many other groups and state CPA societies
In addition, CapinCrouse partners regularly serve as board members of non-client organizations and institutions as well as higher education accreditation commission members. It’s part of our firm-wide commitment to service.
Learn more about our leadership.
Interested in joining our team? See how you can put your values to work!