New COVID-19 Resources for Nonprofits, Churches & Higher Ed
“Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.” – John 13:15
Visit capincrouse.com and click the COVID-19 banner for the latest resources. We’re updating the site continually as new information becomes available.
During this time of rapid change, each Thursday we will send a recap of the latest COVID-19 resources and information.
Here is what’s new this week:
- Take a first look at the process of applying for Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan forgiveness. Now that the application is available, learn about the process in this article by Partner and Tax Counsel Ted Batson and the recorded webcast below. We are also putting together a team to assist clients with completing the loan forgiveness application and will provide details soon.
- Learn about the Education Department’s guidance on initial Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund reporting. Institutions that received funds are required to post certain information on their website within 30 days of receiving the allocation. See the requirements here.
- Watch a recorded webcast. Our nonprofit experts led several informative webcasts this week. Catch up with these recordings:
- A First Look at Applying for PPP Loan Forgiveness – Ted Batson outlines the Small Business Administration’s guidance and answers participants’ questions.
- Our Church Got a PPP Loan—Now What? – Ted Batson shares insight for churches in this Church Law & Tax webinar.
- Breakthrough Leadership – How to Thrive in Uncertain Times – Partner Stan Reiff and Ben Stroup, Founder and President of Velocity Strategy Solutions, discuss how your organization can maximize your growth potential even in the midst of uncertainty.
- See how to handle contributions for a mission trip that was canceled due to COVID-19. Watch the recording of today’s “Insights” Facebook Live shortcast with Partner Christian Mantegna here. You can see a list of upcoming topics in the series on our website.
As Memorial Day approaches, we remember the brave Americans who have given their lives for our country. May we all pause for a time of rest and reflection.
Please forward this email to anyone who would find the information helpful and encourage them to sign up for our e-news.Sign up for e-news and alerts